Transcript Information

Current Students

Seniors who need to submit a transcript to a college will need send it through their SCOIR account at  Seniors have received emails as to details of SCOIR.

Questions should be directed to their senior counselor or registrar.



Any Oakville High School graduate who needs to send a transcript should submit a request from the Mehlville School District website.   There is a $4.00 cost plus credit card processing fee. Click here for more information.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.