Job and Volunteer Opportunities

job vol opp header

Work Permits

For employment during the school year

For employment during the summer term only

Instructions:    The work permit is divided into three sections.   The top section is to be filled out by the student and parent.   The middle section is to be filled out by the employer.   Both sections must be completed in full.  Once the form is complete, the form should be brought in to our registrar in the guidance office.   She will complete the bottom portion and return to you to provide to the employer.   She will also file with the state.  During the summer, please call 467-7107 To ensure the registrar is in the office the day you would like to bring the forms in.
The Mehlville School District strictly prohibits discrimination and harassment against employees, students or others on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or sex including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity and other characteristics protected by law. The following individuals have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: contact Adam Smith at 314-467-5006 or [email protected].